**Free delivery. Size – 120 (length) x 30 (width) x 40 (height) cm.
BACSAC ® is brilliant in its simplicity, and provides a modern, stylish look to any terrace or balcony vegetable garden. It unites technology with nature and adds a touch of urban chic to the vegetable garden.
BACSAC ® design benefits:
– The BACSAC ® comes in a couple of shapes and sizes, long and rectangular shapes, ideal for urban agriculture on a terrace, patio or balcony.
– BACSAC ® is made of permeable geotextile fabric that allows excess moisture to drain.
– They are voluminous containers, 40 cm deep, providing plenty of space for healthy root development of crops.
– Due to a greater volume of soil, moisture levels can be easily maintained, especially during the summer months, which reduce plant stress and produces better crops.
– BACSAC ® can be used for an urban vegetable garden or flower garden.
– The containers are lightweight (less than 1 kg) and can be transported easily.
– They are easy to assemble, simply fill with your preferred substrate.
– You can multiply modules and increase the size of your garden as needed, and so create your own unique garden.
– They are a suitable height for wheelchair users to enjoy (the height of the soil 30-40cm in height and width of container 30 cm)
Now what do I do?
When you decide that this is the system you want, just click the button “add to cart”. Continue to the checkout where you will be asked for contact and delivery details. Finally you progress to the secure payment system offered by Paypal where you can pay either with a credit card, debit card or a Paypal account.
On receipt of the order confirmation we will send you the product within the next 3 days using MRW distribution. If you’re not home, MRW will leave a note and a contact telephone number so you can advise a convenient time for delivery.
Once you have the Bacsac at home, its a matter of setting aside about 10 minutes to fill it with quality vegetable substrate and sow it with your favourite herbs and vegetables. Simple as that.
If you have any questions, please contact us.